Let your customers find what they want!
A successful sale starts long before someone clicks “buy.” A professional online shop website will be created as unique as your brand and create a special experience for navigating your products, content and site.
- Display products, checkout and more on any page of your website;
- Categorize and add attributes to your products to make them easier to find;
- Allow products to have ratings and reviews;
- Sell in any currency, language and product measurement and more;
- Sorting and filter your products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit;
- Unlimited images to display each of your products;
- Showcase top products, a specific category, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store;
- Unlimited products so you can add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.
Sell any product, any time!
A sale is the destination, and your online store is where customers can either abandon things in the aisles or finish strong. With an online shop website, customers can purchase your products at their convenience.
- Sell both digital and physical products;
- Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them;
- Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation;
- Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more;
- Receive online payments by accepting credit cards, Direct Bank Transfer, checks or Cash on Delivery;
- Give customers the option of free delivery, pickup, local delivery or shipping. Restrict options available based on customer location;
- Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products;
- Auto-detect your customer’s address to make shipping and tax calculations simpler.
Manage orders and customers!
Get orders out the door in a timely manner and keep customers updated to spark future purchases.
- Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register;
- Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly on your website;
- Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more;
- View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
- Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process;
- Add shop managers by giving your team access to manage orders and view reports.